Some Charlotte-area construction companies say that the uptick in business is coinciding with increased costs to build. Materials prices and costs from subcontractors, who are busier, have been rising, they say.
As demand for apartments soars across the Charlotte area, THS National will be giving Elizabeth Square apartments a roughly $150,000 new paint job.
THS National has remodeled hundreds of kitchens for apartments owned by Camden Group. And for each remodeling, the company can trace the origins of just about every part.
Kevin Higgins is a busy guy. Higgins, a Charlotte contractor and owner of THS National, and his employees have been working hard all spring and summer. But they aren’t building […]
- Opportunity Zone housing markets continue to keep up with broader price gains across nation in third quarter
- Office Evolution’s flexible workspaces address demand from Charlotte professionals
- U.S. foreclosure activity remains steady in October 2023
- Construction sector adds 23,000 jobs in October as unemployment rate falls to 4.0 percent
- Alliance Residential opens Broadstone Optimist Park in Charlotte
- Construction employment rises in 43 states & D.C.
- LISC Launches Second Charlotte Affordable Housing Fund
- U.S. Home-seller profits continue rising as home values hit new highs in third quarter
- CBRE arranges sale of 107,545-SF Three Water Ridge in Charlotte
- Home equity trends mixed across U.S. In third quarter despite continued price increases
- Construction employment rises by 11,000 jobs in September
- Third & Urban Completes Construction on Pass 41, Announces New Tenants
- Seyfarth bolsters Charlotte office with Katie Schwarting
- SCORE Charlotte intake team honored in matching potential new client needs with one of the chapters 72 volunteers
- Bidding Wars – 6 Tips to Help a Homebuyer Win the Bid
- ABC Carolinas Construction Conference Features New SC Chamber CEO, Bob Morgan as Keynote
- How to Buy Your First Home
- Buying and Selling in the time of COVID-19
- PERSONNEL FILE: Peters joins Showcase Realty
- PERSONNEL FILE: Mellor joins Henderson Properties of Charlotte
- REZONING ROUNDUP: Greenway Residential Development seeks rezoning of 12.3 acres
- PERSONNEL FILE: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices recieves award
- PERSONNEL FILE: McCarty has joined LS3P
- PERSONNEL FILE: Graham joins Paragon Bank