Sales of existing homes in January fell to their lowest level in 18 months, according to the National Association of Realtors’ data, declining 5.1 percent since December. The report found […]
Forty-six percent of all residential sales in the Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord area were all cash in December 2013, according to an analysis by RealtyTrac. The company includes single-family homes, condos and town […]
The number of homes that went into foreclosure in the Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord area decreased 29.04 percent in 2013 from 2012, according to new data from RealtyTrac. In 2013, the metro region […]
Showcase Realty is growing. Named the 16th fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal in November 2012, the boutique real estate company has hired five new staff members and three new sales agents.
Led by the behemoth Blackstone Group, the largest alternative investment company in the world, institutional investors are buying a lot of single-family homes in Charlotte, fixing them up, renting them out and holding onto them to see if they rise in value. One of every five houses sold in May, June and July in the Charlotte market went to big investors, a higher percentage than in any other marke[...]
Foreclosure activity down from last year, but Mecklenburg and York counties see month-over-month spike
Although foreclosure activity in the Charlotte area has declined over the past year, it jumped up between July and August this year in Mecklenburg and York counties, according to a report issued by RealtyTrac.
Call it what you want, but South End, which was largely carved out of an industrial, railroad-crossed section of westernmost Dilworth in the 1990s, when people thought developer Tony Pressley might be a little nutty, is now rapidly spreading far beyond the traditional boundaries of its historic district.
The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends consulting and communications company named five Charlotte area real estate agents and teams to their 2013 "Top 1,000" listings. The highest ranking went Nancy Braun, founder, owner and broker-in-charge of Charlotte-based Showcase Realty.
Several Charlotte-area residential real estate agents are among those recently listed in The Thousand 2013, a listing of top individuals and teams by transactions and volume.
During this rough time for the real estate market, some companies are looking to downsize. Nancy Braun says she’s hiring.
- Opportunity Zone housing markets continue to keep up with broader price gains across nation in third quarter
- Office Evolution’s flexible workspaces address demand from Charlotte professionals
- U.S. foreclosure activity remains steady in October 2023
- Construction sector adds 23,000 jobs in October as unemployment rate falls to 4.0 percent
- Alliance Residential opens Broadstone Optimist Park in Charlotte
- Construction employment rises in 43 states & D.C.
- LISC Launches Second Charlotte Affordable Housing Fund
- U.S. Home-seller profits continue rising as home values hit new highs in third quarter
- CBRE arranges sale of 107,545-SF Three Water Ridge in Charlotte
- Home equity trends mixed across U.S. In third quarter despite continued price increases
- Construction employment rises by 11,000 jobs in September
- Third & Urban Completes Construction on Pass 41, Announces New Tenants
- Seyfarth bolsters Charlotte office with Katie Schwarting
- SCORE Charlotte intake team honored in matching potential new client needs with one of the chapters 72 volunteers
- Bidding Wars – 6 Tips to Help a Homebuyer Win the Bid
- ABC Carolinas Construction Conference Features New SC Chamber CEO, Bob Morgan as Keynote
- How to Buy Your First Home
- Buying and Selling in the time of COVID-19
- PERSONNEL FILE: Peters joins Showcase Realty
- PERSONNEL FILE: Mellor joins Henderson Properties of Charlotte
- REZONING ROUNDUP: Greenway Residential Development seeks rezoning of 12.3 acres
- PERSONNEL FILE: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices recieves award
- PERSONNEL FILE: McCarty has joined LS3P
- PERSONNEL FILE: Graham joins Paragon Bank