Quantcast
Home / Columnists / Ennico / ENNICO: Making Sure a Company’s Founders Are Diluted Fairly (access required)

ENNICO: Making Sure a Company’s Founders Are Diluted Fairly (access required)

  "A couple of months ago I started a Web-based company with two college friends. We agreed that I would have 20% of the stock in this company, and that my two friends would split the remaining 80% equally (40% each). That is okay with me, because this is really going to be their company -- ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*