The City of Charlotte will host a series of workshops as part of the process to update its land use policies and development ordinances. This comprehensive effort, formally called Charlotte Place Types & Unified Development Ordinance, will shape the future growth of the city.
These workshops will allow the public to learn more about the new ordinance and offer input. Each workshop will provide an overview of the community process and intended outcomes. The workshops will be held at the following places and times:
- South Workshop: Tuesday Nov. 29, 6-8 p.m.
- Queens University Sports Complex, 2229 Tyvola Rd., Charlotte, NC 28210
- Central Workshop: Friday Dec. 2, noon – 1 p.m.
- Main Library, 310 North Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28202
- East Workshop: Thursday Dec. 8, 6-8 p.m.
- Charlotte Museum of History, 3500 Shamrock Dr, Charlotte, NC 28215
- West Workshop: Tuesday Dec. 13, 6-8 p.m.
- Goodwill Opportunity Campus, 5301 Wilkinson Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208
- North Workshop: Thursday Dec. 15, 6-8 p.m.
- The Oasis Shrine Auditorium, 604 Doug Mayes Pl, Charlotte, NC 28262