Charlotte-based SouthEast Commercial Real Estate Group this week announced five Charlotte-area sales and one lease deal.
• Larry Core and Gino Chiaravalloti, both of SECREG, represented the buyer in the purchase of 18.48 acres on Weddington Road for $2.08 million. SECREG did not name the buyer.
• Core and Chiaravalloti represented Wells Fargo, which sold 20 acres near the intersection of Charlotte Highway and Waterlynn Road in Mooresville for $1.85 million to an undisclosed buyer.
• Michael Keiser, of SECREG, represented buyer S&S Claims Service in the sale of 9727 Northcross Center Court. The seller and sales price were not disclosed.
• Teresa Wilson, of SECREG, was the sole broker in the $845,000 sale of 4750 Albemarle Road. Other details about the sale were not announced.
• Core and Don Wyks, of SECREG, represented an unnamed seller of industrial listings at 4475 Morris Park Drive in Matthews. The buyer was not disclosed.
• Core represented tenant Ewing Irrigation in the lease of their retail building at 211 Post Office Box Drive in Indian Trail. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Also, SECREG said Stan Teague joined the company as a sales associate March 1.
He previously worked for Re/Max Executive Realty.