Want more information faster? Need immediate access to data and older notices? Then you need access to our public notice database and public records database, so you can turn public notice into actionable business opportunities.When you subscribe to The Mecklenburg Times, you have the power to tailor your search for public records and public notice with one-click. You can pinpoint properties on maps, drill down into months of data within our archives, and receive supplemental property information such as lot and building square footage, year constructed, number of bathrooms, etc.
See why we’re the leader in Charlotte real estate news
- Historic riverfront mill up for grabs in Cleveland County
- Home auctions, repossessions up in Charlotte area
- NC House passes building-code reforms
- Charlotte-area foreclosure rate at 0.9 percent in Feb.
- City discusses University Plan, approves Bojangles’ funds
- Down – But not out? GoodSports, out in Wichita, says Charlotte still on its plate
In addition to Charlotte public notice, subscribers also get: