Want more information faster? Need immediate access to data and older notices? Then you need access to our public notice database and public records database, so you can turn public notice into actionable business opportunities.When you subscribe to The Mecklenburg Times, you have the power to tailor your search for public records and public notice with one-click. You can pinpoint properties on maps, drill down into months of data within our archives, and receive supplemental property information such as lot and building square footage, year constructed, number of bathrooms, etc.
See why we’re the leader in Charlotte real estate news
- US homes sales improved in June, best pace since early 2007
- Lure of the crown: Why are companies moving to the Queen City?
- Council approves rezoning requests
- Marvin mayor ‘upset’ by recent de-annexation
- When the neighborhood is owned by billion-dollar companies
- Charlotte-area home sales down 3.3% in June
In addition to Charlotte public notice, subscribers also get: