As a Mecklenburg Times subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why” and “how.”
- Why is a $190 million year-over-year drop in the value of Charlotte commercial building permits not necessarily a Doomsday indicator for the construction market?
- Why has one car dealer’s six-month quest to build a sleek new dealership come to abrupt stop?
- Why is the sudden and significant jump in the number of residential building permits issued not a sign that real estate is roaring back to health?
More Charlotte building permit news
- Wood Partners announces groundbreaking of new Charlotte development
- Zillow: Rental affordability is worst in minority neighborhoods
- Springhill Suites by Marriott opens doors in Charlotte
- Regus renews 21,825-square-foot lease at 525 North Tryon
- More than 700 Realtors prepare for ninth annual Realtors Care Day
In addition to Charlotte building permit coverage, subscribers also get: