As a Mecklenburg Times subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why” and “how.”
- Why is a $190 million year-over-year drop in the value of Charlotte commercial building permits not necessarily a Doomsday indicator for the construction market?
- Why has one car dealer’s six-month quest to build a sleek new dealership come to abrupt stop?
- Why is the sudden and significant jump in the number of residential building permits issued not a sign that real estate is roaring back to health?
More Charlotte building permit news
- Overcash Demmitt Architects brings modern design to Embassy Suites
- Construction employment increases to 8-year high in May
- Job gains and household growth provide positive outlook for U.S. housing market
- Reedy Creek Stream restoration construction to begin in July
- David Weekley Homes announces new Ballantyne-area community
In addition to Charlotte building permit coverage, subscribers also get: